Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high impact products to make customers' lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the platform engineering team, you will help build out the core systems that manage our customers' support experiences like butter.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
5-8 years of experience in web application frontend development
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
Comfort with Ecmascript standards
Experience with MVC framework
Good understanding of microservices architecture.
1. Develop new user-facing features
2. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
3. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
4. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
5. Experience in handling Backend APIs
6. Should be able to understand/adapt/improve on the current framework.
7. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.