Verloop is looking for an experienced Product Operations Support. As the first Product Operations Support on the team, you will be responsible for tier 2 support, especially related to technical and product issues.
You are responsible for identifying, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues, and circling back to affected customers. Further, you will be responsible for writing product requirements, working with the product and development teams to resolve issues.
You will be constantly working with Customer Success, Product and Engineering to improve the customer experience.
- Respond to client communications (email, phone) as they are received. Effectively communicate with the client to clearly understand their query, document the incident, and resolve as quickly as possible
- Manage client expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Collaborate with the customer success team to manage and escalate client issues that are beyond the scope of the Product Operations Support
- Participate in regular internal training sessions to improve knowledge of the software and supplement this with individual self-study
What You Must Have Experience In:
- 2+ years as a Product Operations Support in SAAS companies
- 2+ years supporting, implementing, and/or integrating with APIs or SDKs
- Technical and coding skills in any language php/Python/C#/C++
What You’re Great At:
- Investigating, troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Communicating effectively (both verbal and written) with our customers and internal stakeholders
- Problem-solving, having a natural curiosity and demonstrating the ability to learn rapidly
- Communicating well with different audiences (developers, technical and non-technical users)
- Attention to detail and ability to work with multiple pieces of information at the same time
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying