Verloop is looking for an entrepreneurial, driven and highly motivated individual who understands our product as well as the International market. This role will require you to lead by example, exceeding your individual sales targets and inspiring the team to follow.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales numbers from the International Markets.
- Align with internal teams (Inside Sales, Marketing, Product) to deliver the numbers.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and provide clear visibility on the pipeline to the leadership team
- Analyze and identify how Verloop can eliminate our client's Customer Support and lead generation challenges. Be a trusted advisor to the key accounts on all things conversation automation and drive efficiency.
- Build and maintain C-Level relationships in the named Enterprise Accounts
- Nurture the prospective clients on industry trends and innovative solutions for the key challenges across the ecosystem
- Evaluate key trends in the conversation automation eco-system and identify emerging trends to shape the future of Verloop product
- Partner with Marketing colleagues on driving cross-functional, cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives
- Pro-actively track competitor movements in the market.
- 5+ years of proven SaaS sales closing experience, including Enterprise Sales, and consistent over-achievement of quotas.
- Proven experience to build strong C-level relationships.
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out GTM strategies.
- Self-starter who works proactively to navigate large organizations and identify potential opportunities
- Ability to seamlessly collaborate with cross-functional teams, including inside sales, product marketing, growth, customer success, and product
- Outstanding verbal and presentation skills
- Prior experience in Conversation Automation/Startup Technology companies is a plus.
- Strong operational and analytical abilities. Metric driven, comfortable in working with data to draw and share insights with stakeholders